Links to all our home learning pages
A Brief Video About Online Learning
Home Learning Subject Support
Teachers and Teaching Assistants will generally be available by email during the academy day to answer queries. Should you wish to contact the Head of Faculty, you can do so via their emails below:
- Mrs Robinson, Head of English (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs Manan, Head of Mathematics (email@example.com)
- Mr Parker, Head of Science (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Miss Rea, Head of Humanities (email@example.com)
- Mrs Mills, Head of MFL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr Brown, Head of PE (email@example.com)
- Mrs Greenhalgh, Head of Art & Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs Foster, Head of ICT (email@example.com)
- Mrs Holland, Head of Social Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs Morgan, Head of Performing Arts (email@example.com)
For enquiries of a general nature, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
Home Learning ICT Support
Our staff are here to support you with home learning, please follow this link to be re-directed to our Technical Support page.
The Library is Now Open!
The library is now open for book exchange. There will be a weekly exchange service each Friday. Mrs Tomlin, our librarian, will select books which can be collected from the Academy. This is a bookable service only to allow safe preparation of the books and all requests must be received by Mrs Tomlin by 4pm each Wednesday. Please see Milk for further details or email Mrs Tomlin email@example.com
Books can be collected from the Academy car park between 12.30 and 2.30pm on the Friday following the order, in addition students can return books they have finished with.
Mrs Tomlin will ensure that books will have their covers disinfected and placed into a bag so they can be safely handed over. When books are being returned we would ask for them to be put into a carrier bag for them to be into a carrier bag where they will be in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours before being cleaned for reissue.
The library catalogue can be accessed on https://u004642.microlibrarian.net
Mrs Tomlin will endeavour to fulfil requests, or will make recommendations.