SSC - Student Support Centre
- To provide support for individual students as part of the pastoral and positive support programmes.
- To minimise disruption of teaching and learning.
- To reduce exclusions.
- To provide support to help individuals to modify their behaviour, make appropriate choices and reintegrate smoothly into mainstream classes.
- To re-introduce non attenders to school and to improve the attendance of poor attenders.
- To re-establish positive educational experiences which will encourage students to re-engage.
- To develop appropriate social skills to help students cope with the demands placed on them by society.
- To reduce unauthorised absence and to improve persistent absence figures.