- The candidate must meet the course requirements. Basic entry requirements for A Level and Advanced Vocational subjects are a minimum of 5 A*-C at GCSE including English and Mathematics with a minimum Average Points Score of 4.7. Some subjects require specific entry requirements.
- Students who meet the entry requirement, but have not gained a grade C or better in English or Mathematics will be required to re-sit at the earliest opportunity.
- Highest priority in the case of over-subscription must be given to looked after children and previously looked after children who meet the entry criteria.
- Any academic entry requirement will be the same for both external and internal places.
- Students with SEND can be accommodated, if they meet the academic entry requirements.