Our library is now OPEN! Links to all our home learning pages (Updated 3rd June 2020)
Please follow the links below to our Home Learning Pages
- Year 7 & 8 - Home Learning Information
- Year 9 - Home Learning Information
- Year 10 & 11 - Home Learning Information
Subject Specific Links
Home Learning Subject Support
Teachers and Teaching Assistants will generally be available by email during the academy day to answer queries. Should you wish to contact the Head of Faculty, you can do so via their emails below:
- Mrs Robinson, Head of English (email@example.com)
- Mrs Manan, Head of Mathematics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr Parker, Head of Science (email@example.com)
- Miss Rea, Head of Humanities (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs Mills, Head of MFL (email@example.com)
- Mr Brown, Head of PE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs Greenhalgh, Head of Art & Technology (email@example.com)
- Mrs Foster, Head of ICT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs Holland, Head of Social Studies (email@example.com)
- Mrs Morgan, Head of Performing Arts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For enquiries of a general nature, please email: email@example.com. We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
Home Learning ICT Support
Our staff are here to support you with home learning, please remember to to add the students full name and year group on any support request to help us deal with your issue as fast as possible.
- Password Resets & iPad Faults (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Google Classroom Help & Codes - Use subject specific links above, email addresses for Heads of Faculty listed on those pages
The Library is Now Open!
The library is now open for book exchange. There will be a weekly exchange service each Friday. Mrs Tomlin, our librarian, will select books which can be collected from the Academy. This is a bookable service only to allow safe preparation of the books and all requests must be received by Mrs Tomlin by 4pm each Wednesday. Please see Milk for further details or email Mrs Tomlin email@example.com
Books can be collected from the Academy car park between 12.30 and 2.30pm on the Friday following the order, in addition students can return books they have finished with.
Mrs Tomlin will ensure that books will have their covers disinfected and placed into a bag so they can be safely handed over. When books are being returned we would ask for them to be put into a carrier bag for them to be into a carrier bag where they will be in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours before being cleaned for reissue.
The library catalogue can be accessed on https://u004642.microlibrarian.net
Mrs Tomlin will endeavour to fulfil requests, or will make recommendations.
Update: Week Commencing 01/06/20
Update: Week Commencing 04/05/20
Update: Week Commencing 27/04/20
Update: Week Commencing 20/04/20
- Home Learning: Art & Technology - Updated for Years 7/8/9/10
- Home Learning: Geography - Updated for Years 7/8/9
- Home Learning: English - Updated for Years 7/8/9/10
- Home Learning: History - Updated for Years 7/8/9
- Home Learning: Maths Numeracy Booklet for Years 7/8/9
- Home Learning: MFL - Updated for Years 7/8/9/10/11
Think U Know Home Activity Sheets
Update: Week Commencing 13/04/20
- Year 11: 6th Form Applicants - Click this link for 6th Form Preparation Tasks
Update: Week Commencing 06/04/20
Think U Know Home Activity Learning Packs